Saw Operator - Weekends
Great weekend opportunity at a premier manufacturing company in the heart of the lakes area! If you have good mechanical aptitude, basic shop math skills, and the ability to operate or learn to operate a forklift, we’d like to speak with you! Main duties in the Fabrication Support role include:
- Operate saw to cut metal to size
- Operate equipment to clean, deburr and polish steel, cut parts, and other fabrication related duties
- Handle, move and deliver material using a forklift
- Utilize ERP system to track parts and cost and SharePoint to track issues and workflow
- Preventative maintenance on equipment
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be able to properly use measuring instruments
- Willingness to operate or learn to operate forklift
- Ability to stand during the entire shift and lift, push or pull up to 75 lbs.
- Strong time management and attention to detail are required
Interested? Give Pro Staff a call at 320-763-9677 for more details or to schedule an in-office interview. We also offer Walk-In Wednesdays! Stop in any Wednesday between 7am-5pm to complete an application and interview on the spot!
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.