Administrative Assistant II
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our client in Wayzata, MN. Our client is a company that provides food, agriculture, risk management, financial and industrial products and services around the globe. This is a long term contract position. Duties
- Serve as primary Chrome River processor for up to three CCNA leaders Reconcile leadership ChromeRiver expense accounts.
- Back up calendar support for CCNA Commerical and Ops leaders
- Arrange complex international travel, document management and handle expense reports with insight of the cost of potential options.
- Provide assistance with event and meeting planning, catering coordination, communication and execution.
- Back up support to group admin lead for CCNA.
- Assist with onboarding of new employees (computer set up, BU admin, cell coordinator, etc.)
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- Minimum 5 years of executive level support and ability to handle confidential and sensitive information Previous experience in a global business, expense report management and calendar management
- Experience working with a large, multi-national organization
- Previous Chrome River expense report management, as well as managing global calendars & schedules
- Self-initiative, demonstrated proactive behavior; ability to work independently and work as a team player
- Excellent grammar, proofing and written communication skills; strong problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with a variety of individuals, both internal & external