Global Mobility Specialist
Humera is seeking a Global Mobility Specialist for our client in Wayzata, MN. Our client is a company that provides food, agriculture, risk management, financial and industrial products and services around the globe. This position is responsible for independently advising and consulting assignees and management regarding Global Mobility policies and processes. The global mobility consultant leverages global mobility expertise to lead a portfolio of global mobility assignments (including short & long term international assignments, permanent transfers, and commuters). This position requires an ability to work with various levels of employees and management, and partnering within a global virtual team. This is a long term contract position. Duties
- Primary point of accountability to stakeholders, delivering global mobility program.
- Responsible for managing assignment details through the duration of an assignment. Monitors, anticipates, and proactively resolves matters that arise during international assignments.
- Effectively and strategically communicate and explain information to ensure smooth execution of assignments; this includes communication with the employees on assignment, Global Mobility team members, partner teams, and external partners.
- Partner with internal teams to stay informed on areas such as tax, compensation, benefits, immigration, corporate tax, and relocation.
- Apply empathy and advocacy principles to customer service delivery.
- Leverage technology to ensure accurate and complete tracking of data, manage elements of assignments, and work with vendors.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of global mobility experience
- Demonstrated success in collaborating across varied stakeholder groups
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- High level of tact and ability to handle sensitive employee data and financial information
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with varied levels of employees; Ability to communicate effectively across cultures and demonstrate empathy
- Ability to be flexible in a changing and ambiguous environment
- Ability to interface effectively within a global team environment
- Strong personal initiative and ability to autonomously anticipate and resolve issues
- Proven analysis skills sufficient to ensure that compensation package modeling and tax calculations are accurate
- Affinity for technology and proficient user of standard applications (such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Skype for Business, and Excel)