REGISTERED NURSE TELE-ICU (REMOTE ICU MONITORING)
Registered Nurse Tele-ICU (Remote ICU Monitoring)
Join our expanding team and be a pioneer in critical care telemedicine! In this consultative role, you will apply your critical care skills and advanced knowledge to a diverse population of critically ill adults across a network of ICU's in several States.
- Data collection and assessment
- Critical thinking with diagnosis and intervention
- Periodic re-evaluation of diagnoses, care plans and outcomes
- Prioritization of clinical problems
- Effective responsiveness, decision making and problem resolution, including reporting
- Patient and family advocacy and confidentiality
- Communication of assessments to Intensivist
- Independent problem solving, including monitoring of Intensivist's caseload
- Prevention of clinical problems from occurring
- Evidence of ability to be a team player and ability to cope well with change
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree preferred; Current ACLS certification required; Must have a minimum of 5 years recent RN experience in an ICU setting.
Work schedule: Full-time; 12-hour day shift or 12-hour night shift with weekend & holiday rotations.
Location: This position requires the nurse to be physically located at the Minneapolis VA Medical Center. Tele-work from home or other VA settings is not available. Travel Required
Not requiredSupervisory status No Promotion Potential 3