LTL MAVERICK DRIVER
Description: A Maverick will be one of Magnum's elite drivers that will dedicate a week to a terminal that is in need of a Line Haul or a P&D Driver. A Maverick will be set apart from the rest with a higher wage scale because of the dedicated service provided to the company. Magnum will provide a sleeper truck to live and work in.
Hours: Sunday evening - Thursday, or M-F, weekends off (typically, hours may vary)
Pay: Hourly or Mileage, DOE
Benefits: This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available, including:
- Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Options (Short-Term Disability Insurance, Term Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and Hospital Confinement Insurance)
- 401(k) Plan with Company Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free/smoke-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!
Requirements: Qualified drivers must have a valid Class A CDL, 1 year of recent driving experience, and a clean driving record. Hazmat, Tanker Endorsements, Doubles and Triples are preferred, but not required to apply.