LTL MAVERICK DRIVER
Description: Magnum LTL of Willmar is immediately seeking a Maverick Driver. AMaverick will be one of Magnum's elite drivers that will dedicate a week to a terminal that is in need of either a Line Haul or P&D Driver. A Maverick will be set apart from the rest with a higher wage scale because of the dedicated service provided to the company. Magnum will provide a sleeper truck to live and work in.
Hours: M-F or Sunday-Thursday depending on route. Weekends off!
Pay: Competitive hourlyor mileage rateDOE
Benefits: This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available, including:
- Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental InsuranceVoluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free/smoke-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated.
Requirements: Qualified drivers must have a valid Class A CDL, 1 year of recent Class A driving experience, and a clean driving record. Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements are required in this position.