Lead Portfolio Architect
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: Target is currently seeking a full-time Lead Portfolio Architect to drive technology modernization and drive architectural alignment across the Merchandising portfolio of products and applications. The role will advocate and represent the perspective of the portfolio in enterprise architecture forums while collaborating with product teams within the portfolio to guide and establish technology direction and standards. Portfolio architects partner with portfolio leadership to drive alignment and delivery of technology as well as drive cohesive architecture vision and standards across the products within a portfolio.Minimum Requirements:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 8 -10 years total experience
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education.
- Possess an understanding of systems programming, graphical user interfaces and control languages.
- Ability to explain technical solutions to multiple technical teams, non technical teams, and senior management.
- Hands-On engineering expertise (ideally in a Java environment)
- Experience with system design and architecture
- Experience driving modernization strategies into execution (Mainframe to Microservices)
- Experience working with multiple product teams to deliver a large scale platform or suite of applications.