Accounts Payable Specialist - Bloomington, MN - Direct Hire!
Staffing Partners has an opening for an Accounts Payable Specialist with our client in the south metro! The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for accounts payable for the entire organization and assisting with month-end processes. Qualified candidates will have at least two years of experience in accounts payable and familiarity with month-end processes.
- Ensuring all invoices and claims are posted and paid in a proper and timely manner.
- Reconciling vendor account statements monthly to make sure accounts payable records agree with vendor customer account statements and resolve discrepancies.
- Coding General Ledger account numbers for vouchers.
- Processing vouchers for payment.
- Matching invoices to PO and tickets.
- Printing checks for signatures, mail payments, and files invoices.
- Preparing analysis of accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in AP related role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel Word, etc).
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and high productivity demands.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.