Box Office Agent PT
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $13.00 / hr
Provides superior guest service to all guests, both in person and over the phone. Responsible for sale of gift cards and event tickets via Ticketmaster for onsite shows/events. Completes required organization and preparation of tickets for all events at Mystic Lake. Tracks, compiles, and reports data for specified purchases/comps and events. Assists in the operations of all marketing events, promotions, and entertainment which can include; selling merchandise, ushering, event setup and teardown, meet and greets, and guest relations. Promotes all activities at the casino and answers any questions, as needed.
Conducts daily cash handling and reconciliation of sales. Responsible for securing all entertainment assets and tracking of inventory.
- Sells tickets and gift cards to internal and external guests. Fulfills special requests in relation to concert reservations and ticket distribution.. Participates in all entertainment events and assists with marketing events.
- Organizes and prepares tickets, access passes, and coupons and arranges/distributes will-call tickets on concert days. Administers reservations for ticket pick up to all entertainment events. Performs data entry related to entertainment events.
- Tracks inventory and secures all box office assets.
- Responsible for troubleshooting ticketing issues with guests and resolving minor guest concerns.
- Occasional tasks.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office.
- Minimum one year guest service experience.
- Sincere interest and passion in the entertainment and events industry.
- On feet or standing 30% of shift.
- Some outside work for events (15%).