Janitorial (Men's Locker Room) - DSF - $14/hr
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $14.00 / hr
The purpose of this position is to contribute to membership sales and retention; to maintain the cleanliness and order of locker room facilities; to clean facility as assigned; and to provide service enhancements to members and guests
- Actively pursues membership sales and recruits members and guests into activities and events.
- Ensures membership retention, repeat daily guest usage, and referrals through a high level of member and guest service delivery and response.
- Maintains the cleanliness and order of locker room facilities as scheduled on locker room housekeeping checklist.
- Maintains tools, equipment and work areas in safe and orderly condition.
- Assists in cleaning of facilities, as assigned.
- Provides service enhancements to members and guests.
Scheule will be 6:00pm - 11:00pm - must be able to work 3- 4 shifts which includes weekends.
This position is for the Men's locker room.
- Some knowledge of buliding cleaning practices, supplies and equipment
- Ability to understand and effectively carry out oral and written assignments in English
- Skills in the use of tools and materials commonly used in building cleaning activities
- Previous experience in custodial or building maintenance work
- C.P.R. and First Aid Certifications or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment
- On feet or standing 95% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
- Bending, kneeling, climb 6' ladder, use of back pack vacuum for up to 1 hour at a time. Aptitude to learn usage of cleaning equipment, including floor scrubbers, vacuums, and pressure washers.
- Exposure to odors (cleaning chemicals)