Surveillance Specialist FT
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: Based on qualifications
Conducts monitoring of the Gaming Enterprise through the use of closed-circuit television (CCTV) and Video Management Software (VMS) to prevent, detect, and report issues associated with asset protection as well as activities related to the safety of guests, vendors and team members.
- Monitors the gaming floor and other property operations through closed-circuit television and Video Management Software to detect activities related to asset protection. Communicates findings to supervisor and generates written reports.
- Performs surveillance coverage requests using established procedures.
- Conducts reviews and recreates incidents using current department technology; makes copies and documents findings.
- Maintains evidence library, including digital media and reporting software.
Requirements: Full time Surveillance Specialist position. Must be able to train on all shifts.
- Must be 18 years of age and older.
- High School graduate or GED.
- Two years gaming enterprise team member experience, or one year gaming enterprise supervisory experience, or two years external asset protection/loss prevention experience. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to pass Table Games test with a score of 80% or better within 30 days of hire.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend information and ideas in spoken and written English so others will understand.
- Must be able to pass Surveillance test which includes math, observation, and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, and electronic mail software.
- Not related to, or involved with, any SMSC GE team members in a cash-handling area.