Minnkota Power Cooperative, Inc. is seeking qualified candidates for Environmental Manager at its corporate office in Grand Forks, ND.
The position is responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and leading effective environmental protection management processes
- Overall environmental permitting and compliance activities of the cooperative
- Evaluation of proposed projects for environmental impacts
- Communication of environmental objectives to other departments, including training
- Detailed regulatory analysis of agency rulemakings and participation in industry groups
- Direct supervision of power delivery environmental staff, and indirect supervision of power generation environmental staff
- Advising senior management on environmental issues
In addition to having excellent verbal and written communication skills, the successful candidate will have a degree in engineering (preferred), environmental science, or a related field. At least five years of permitting and compliance experience in an industrial/utility setting is required. Previous supervisory experience is beneficial. A valid driver’s license is required.
Minnkota Power Cooperative offers a comprehensive benefits package and makes career growth and development a priority by creating a challenging and rewarding work environment. For more information regarding this job and our online application, go to www.Minnkota.com. Resumes will not be accepted without a completed application.