Project Manager- Shelf, Technical
This position serves as a first point of telephone contact for Shelf product support of all online, software, web-based and custom contract products in the receipt and handling of customer inquiries, complaints, and escalations. Above and beyond the basic Shelf Product customer support duties, this position requires a solid foundation of providing information, instruction and/or resolving technical related issues to personal computers, networks, internet/web based applications use.
- Customer Telephone Support — Receive, respond to and resolve continuous inbound customer calls on all products during the hours of assignment. Provides information, instruction and/or resolves technical related questions regarding the use of online, web-based products, and custom contracts. Participate in twice annual outbound call campaigns.
- Performance Management- Track and manage customer deliverables by utilizing DRC processes and tools. Enter customer orders accurately, ensure files are formatted properly and all required items are received for final delivery and billing.
- Relationship Management- Manage communication and build relationships with external customers and internal delivery teams.
- Provide project leadership within Customer Service by sharing best practices and lessons learned, and by training and mentoring other employees. Ensure all participants are aligned to the same goals and understand the criteria for success, as well as contract and system requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of current DRC online platform and tools.
- Responsible for executing shelf scoring tasks in the most cost-effective manner possible.
- Has direct impact on customer satisfaction as it relates to successful delivery.
- Recommend process changes and enhancements that have a direct impact to cost of delivery and service improvement.
- Work on site at our Minnesota office
- Associate degree in technology, computer science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At minimum, three years' experience working in a contract or project management environment.
- Demonstrated success in the ability to effectively communicate verbally by influencing and managing customer expectations, emotions, and escalations required.
- Effective written communication skills that present thoughts in an organized and concise manner including the use of appropriate grammar, sentence structure, spelling, and punctuation required.
- Proficient use with Microsoft products, Word, Excel, Outlook, and familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and work load that ensures customer commitments are met that includes multi-task requiring the use of multiple applications concurrently.
- Experience working in a team environment in which team members support others to achieve overall department goals.
- Bachelor's degree in education, technology, computer science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Report to work promptly when scheduled
- Be able to work under supervision and accept feedback
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load
DRC retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Data Recognition Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer M/F/D/V