Associate Chief of Staff/Education, VM-0602-00, Office of the Director
Recruiting a full-time physician board certified/board eligible, in any American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) member board, who will serve 50% as the Associate Chief of Staff/Education (ACOS/E) and 50% as clinical physician in their field of specialty.Responsibilities
- ACOS/E is responsible for the management and oversight of the graduate medical trainee experience programs.
- ACOS/E will develop additional graduate medical education programs as appropriate
- ACOS/E is responsible to set standards and policies, ensure compliance with oversight organizations, manage the clinical training program affiliations and to address and resolve all trainee-related issues.
- ACOS/E will maintain trainee grids and schedules and ensure a streamlined on-boarding process for trainees
- Clinical Physician will have appropriate panel management/clinic schedule to support VA mission
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
If you are a new Federal Employee or a transfer from another Federal agency, Education Debt Reduction Program funding may be authorized for the health professional education that was required of the position. Please contact Human Resources at this medical center and speak with the Education Debt Reduction Program Coordinator for additional information.
Recruitment Incentive may be authorized for this position.
Relocation Expenses are not authorized for this position.
This is an "Open and Continuous" announcement. Applicants will be reviewed for all required documentation and referred every two weeks until the vacancy is filled.
Not requiredSupervisory status Yes Promotion Potential 15