Sous Chef - Promenade
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: Based on qualifications
Manages culinary operation of outlet for assigned shift. Prepares and directs staff in the preparation of food products according to department standards. Supports culinary operation in providing high quality food that enhances the guest's dining experience which drives repeat business.
- Prepares and assists in the preparation of food products.
- Interviews, selects, hires, and promotes team members; plans training and development in conjunction with Human Resources Development, and completes performance appraisals, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Manages culinary operations of outlet for assigned shift.
- Ensures quality and consistency of food products.
- Ensures proper sanitation of all equipment.
- Ensures compliance with all prescribed food and safety standards.
- Conducts taste tests to ensure quality and consistency.
- Occasional Tasks
This will be a 2nd shift working 3:30pm - 12:30am week days and 4:00pm-1am/5pm-2am weekends. Your days off would be during the week. We also have a complete benefit package you can view at www.mysticlake.com/employment
Feel free to contact Nicole R. if you have any questions at email@example.com opens an email client application or 952/496-6918.
- Any combination of culinary education and/or cooking experience to equal five years.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Basic knowledge of sanitation practices, quality control, recipe interpretation and prep duties.
- Must complete formal tasting audition.
- Basic knowledge of computer keyboard for simple data entry or information retrieval.