Shuttle Van Driver - PT 3rd Shift
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $15.75 - $17.00 / hr based on qualifications
Provides shuttle van driving service for both Gaming Enterprise team members, the SMSC's non-gaming employees, and Gaming Enterprise external guests throughout the SMSC's properties in a safe and courteous manner, ensuring excellent guest service.
- Drives an assigned shuttle van route, ensuring that team members, employees and guests are safely transported throughout the SMSC's properties, providing excellent informative interaction with passengers as needed. Restricted to driving vehicles with less than 14 passengers.
- Maintains cleanliness of shuttle van. Washes shuttle van and performs minor inspections of assigned vehicle prior to shift. Reports all safety and maintenance needs to supervisor as soon as possible, or if a safety issue, immediately.
- Occasional tasks
- Must possess a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Two years of driving experience.
- Must have excellent guest service skills.