Join Minnesota’s most technologically-advanced eye care center. North Suburban Eye Specialists (NSES) is located in the northern suburbs with facilities in Coon Rapids, Blaine, and White Bear Lake. Our brand new state-of-the-art, award-winning Coon Rapids facility has become a regional hub for patients seeking LASIK, cataract, and corneal surgeries. We also offer comprehensive eye exams, glaucoma and dry eye treatment, medical retina, and eyewear. Learn more about us on Facebook and our website at www.nseyespecialists.com.
We offer excellent compensation and benefits.
- Documentation of the patient’s chief complaint and medical history
- Medical testing may include visual acuity, intraocular pressures, manifest refraction, lensometry, retinoscopy, and other testing upon request from the attending eye doctor
- Specialized testing may include visual field, OCT, IOL Master, Orbscan, Pentacam, Immersion A-scan, and retina photography
- Administering topical ophthalmic and oral medications at the direction of the provider
- Facilitating clinic flow, patient education, prescription refills, and phone triage
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- COA, COT or COMT certification
- High level of customer service
- Management of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Empathetic personality giving attention to patient’s needs and concerns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle
To apply: Email to HR@nseyespecialists.com or Mail resume to: North Suburban Eye Specialists, Attn: HR, 3777 Coon Rapids Blvd., Ste. 100, Coon Rapids, MN 55433 or Fax: 763-421-0730
North Suburban Eye Specialists is an affirmative action employer.
Apply for Ophthalmic Assistant/Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly