Plan Document Specialist
Pro Staff has partnered with a premier organization in the Brainerd Lakes Area who is currently looking for Plan Document Specialists. In this role your primarily responsible is supporting the creation, fulfillment, and delivery of qualified plan document packages for DCS department clients. The Plan Document Specialist must adhere to strict procedures to ensure accuracy and confidentiality of client data. Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data
- Enters and/or processes employer plan data into our client database
- Successfully monitor and follow-up on assigned items
- Manage deadlines and work within allotted timeframes
- Maintain team statistical data, supports billing and finance tasks as needed
- Respond to internal/external customer inquiries
- Verify client information and plan information has been created accurately and processed through the customer relationship management system
- Responsible for accurately compiling all the required documents to be delivered to the clients via hard copy or electronically and verifying the data within the document kits.
- Demonstrate ability to identify, review and analyze discrepancies and questionable procedures within the unit and division by proposing written and verbal resolutions
- Provide accurate and efficient administrative support for unit, as needed, by reviewing correspondence, assembling document kits, and assisting with mass projects
- Adhere to strict audit procedures to ensure confidentiality of client information
- Serve as a resource for effectively responding to internal and external client inquiries within 24 hours
- Performs other duties and special projects and assigned
- Excellent telephone etiquette and professionalism, client service skills and time management proficiency.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. The ability to communicate effectively (clear, concise and professionally) with all levels within the organization, as well as with our client base.
- Successful Completion of Pro Staff’s Office Assessments which include Typing, MS Word, Excel, Data Entry and 10 Key.