Pad Print Operator
Are you comfortable with operating precision machinery? Can you troubleshoot operating errors, read a caliper, and mechanical blue prints? Are you detail oriented, possess manual dexterity, and enjoy working with your hands? If so, we’re searching for candidates familiar with the silk screen, stencil, or pad printing process. If that’s you, we’d like you to apply!
Pay: $16 - $20/hr DOE
Shift: 6:30 AM – 3:00 PM, Monday-Friday
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Inspect and examine printed products for print clarity and color accuracy,
- Push buttons, turn handles or move controls and levers to start and control printing machines
- Re-position printing plates, adjust pressure rolls, or otherwise adjust machines to improve print quality
- Set and adjust speed, temperature, ink flow, and positions and pressure tolerances of equipment
- Select and install printing plates, gauges, screens, stencils, in machines according to specifications, using hand tools.
- Manually load materials for printing, from racking in order to maintain specified operating levels and to detect malfunctions
- Other job duties assigned
- Previous relevant experience as a Pad Print operator
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- High school diploma or equivalent