Order Specialist, Shelf
This position serves as a first point of contact for our catalog customers. The individual would be responsible for handling customer inquiries, processing orders and addressing any billing issues. In addition, the agent will perform to and maintain acceptable performance levels including but not limited to customer call length, order quality and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, the agent may serve as a Subject Matter Expert on Shelf Contracts.
- Respond to customer questions and concerns at the district and school level. Research and resolve customer questions and issues. Escalate issues as needed.
- Review and process all orders for completeness. Identify, clarify and resolve discrepancies with customer and Sales assistance when needed.
- Enter Sales order information in the appropriate databases for tracking and send order confirmations.
- Respond timely and accurately to inquiries from various departments including but not limited to Sales, Finance and Corporate credit. Work closely with Product/Program managers to accurately deliver contract requirements.
- Create and submit knowledge articles for approval. Articles should be related to product and processes that will insure accurate information to support catalog customers.
- Provide project management staff with project support including logging customer calls, telephone and email communications, database maintenance, quality checking, report assembly, and coordinating shipping.
- Two years' experience working in an inbound call center supporting personal computers, networks and internet/Web-based applications; One year of which includes handling and resolving escalations of first level support customer issues. Includes direct customer response with emphasis on quality controls and adherence to productivity metrics requiring managing multiple call volumes or assignments and performing to aggressive performance standards and metrics required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word and Excel); MS Project and Access experience is a plus
- Demonstrated customer service and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree
Essential Job Requirements:
- Report to work promptly when scheduled
- Be able to work under supervision and accept feedback
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load
- Set and meet deadlines
- Manage multiple job functions simultaneously
- Other duties as needed
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
- Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hour periods of time
- Ability to look at a computer monitor, utilize a keyboard and/or mouse for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds as necessary
DRC retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V