Web Content Specialist, Marshfield, Wisconsin
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) oversees Marshfield Clinic and other subsidiaries, including Security Health Plan of Wisconsin, Inc., Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Flambeau Hospital in Park Falls and Lakeview Medical Center in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. Marshfield Clinic, with more than 60 locations in Wisconsin, serves patients through accessible, high quality health care, research and education; with more than 750 physician specialists in over 80 specialties and subspecialties and more than 8,000 employees.
The Web Content Specialist is responsible for specific aspects of Marshfield Clinic Health System’s (MCHS) communication and public relations program with emphasis on planning, researching, writing/developing, editing/updating, publishing and maintaining written and multimedia content for MCHS’s internal and external websites. This individual will use a broad spectrum of media and work in a team environment to develop content to communicate messages aligned with the MCHS brand, voice and communication style. The Web Content Specialist will be knowledgeable regarding various aspects of the MCHS public relations and marketing and communications program, and will assist in PR/marketing areas as required.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications or related field
- Education in information systems, web and digital media or related field preferred
- One year of experience in website content related to development
- Demonstrated experience with SEO and web marketing
- Demonstrated experience using HTML editors and graphic design software to include Adobe Creative Suite and CMS software
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing multiple projects, gathering information/data, producing timely well-written copy and editing
- Three years of experience in website content related to development preferred
Questions may be directed to: Beth Westlund, Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply directly through:
or through the career center at https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by position number MC182034
Marshfield Clinic Health System, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.