Pro Staff is currently looking for a mechanically inclined Mechanical Assembler to work at an engineering company in Norwood Young America, MN! In this role the Mechanical Assembler will assist with constructing, assembling, and rebuilding machines created in this company. The Mechanical Assembler will work with welding equipment, work with basic wiring, and strive to provide quality products for this company’s clients. Ideal candidates for the Mechanical Assembler position will have practice working with mechanical tools as well as electrical and hydraulic experience.
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Pay: $15-17/hour depending on experience
- Previous work with basic wiring
- Electrical and hydraulic experience preferred
- Forklift experience
- Ability to read and follow instructions in the English Language
- Ability to lift 75-100lbs
- Construct, assemble, and rebuild machines
- Checking gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure quality of machine function
- Conducting tests and inspections
- Read and follow blueprint instructions
- Welding equipment together for machine function
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to chanhassen@Prostaff.com, apply online, or call our office 952-975-0106.