Sr Target Security Specialist (TNC - Brooklyn Park Location)
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
You will be responsible for assisting in the development of a Safe and Secure work environment for all Target team members, vendors and visitors at a Target non-retail site. You will support strategic loss initiatives through methods of prevention, detection, and investigation. In addition, you will help advance Target's reputation through professional interaction with public safety partners and will positively interact with all team members, visitors and vendors.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Control access to Target property and facilities by following best practices, procedures and protocols.
- Direct interaction with law enforcement, fire department, Emergency Medical Services and other emergency management agencies during emergency situations.
- Prevent the loss of Target equipment, property and merchandise through the execution of loss prevention strategies.
- Assist in the development and documentation of investigations in Target Case Management.
- Document incidents in Target Case Management
- High School degree or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Delivers great results, provides a superior Target brand experience for visitors and team members
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task as well as the ability to respond quickly and remain calm during crisis situations
- Proven ability to work with highly confidential information
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability of basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Intranet systems, etc.)
- Successful completion of position-based training