Roof And Floor Truss Builder
Pro Staff has partnered with a leading manufacturer of wooden roof and floor trusses in Pillager, MN and is now hiring Truss Builders. Pay is up to $14/hr depending on experience. Shift is 6am to 230pm, Monday-Friday. A weekly bonus of $50-$100 is also available if company production quotas are met.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assembling precut wooden parts to build trusses and supportive walls
- Placing metal reinforcement plates over connecting joints
- Using hand and/or power tools to assemble the product and progress it through production
- Moving specified parts to work area and positioning parts in jig table
- Verifying dimensions of precut parts and accuracy of assembly, using ruler and gauges.
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to twist, stoop, bend, and lift/push/pull over 50lbs frequently, throughout the day
- Ability to report to work on time and work in all weather
- Able to communicate effectively with Supervisors and take feedback
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com, apply online at www.prostaff.com, or call/text our office at 218-825-0434.