Promotions Coordinator - PT
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $14.15 - $15.71 / hr based on qualifications
Assists with executing all promotions and special events. Assists in the coordination administration, set-up, and implementation of promotions and special events while ensuring the highest level of guest service. Oversees and administers collateral distribution on the casino floor and keeps inventory of the marketing storage and costume rooms.
Distributes prizes and cash for promotions and special events.
- Assists with promotions and special events. Works the casino floor for all promotions, prize drawings, and special events, while providing guest service and floor excitement. Wears costume or uniform while working events. Receives work direction from Promotions Supervisor, Promotions Representative, or assigned project lead when participating in the preparation or execution of a marketing event.
- Tracks and monitors all winners and prize distribution. Oversees drawings and assists guests with games, scanning, and seating.
- Serves as point of contact for promotion conflicts. Responsible for promotional issues before, during, and after events.
- Collaboratively determines the location of all marketing collateral on the casino floor. Posts and takes down all collateral, posters, DTs, slot toppers, etc.
- Coordinates set-up and tear-down of promotions and decorations. Assists with promotions; coordinating game creation, and ordering prizes.
- Tracks, organizes, and completes inventory of marketing storage and costume rooms.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Strong basic MS Office experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population and possess a strong stage presence
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly