Pro Staff in Chanhasen is recruiting for a Parts Coordinator to join a company who has been a leader in direct marketing for the past 50 years! This is a temp to hire opportunity working on 1st Shift and paying $16/hour.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory levels for parts and production supplies on a daily and/or weekly basis as needed
- Assist internal customers to obtain information on vendors and parts pricing.
- Distribute parts where needed and prepares paperwork for billing
- Identify vendors to service or repair repairable components
- Request RMA numbers, prepare shipping documents, packages components for shipping and tracks items for status
- Maintain inventory of parts with part number, price, and description.
- Insure the best possible purchase by interviewing vendors and comparing price, quality, and services provided
- Decide what qualifies as an emergency repair and is able to properly facilitate procurement in the time frame needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills (Outlook, Access, Excel, Word, Hagen, and Megamation)
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to frequently push, pull, reach, bend, lift, stoop, and twist
- Ability to lift 25 pounds frequently, ability to lift up to 50 pounds when needed
If you are interested in being considered for this position, apply now! For additional information or questions please call 952-975-0106.