Order Management Specialist
Perform complex order entry projects by gathering, organizing and entering required information accurately and timely in a fast-paced environment. Manage work flow with the order process and ensure compliance with suppliers and customers. Assist in resolution of issues with orders through the use of strong communication and organizational skills and strategic thinking.
- Receive and process customer purchase orders accurately and timely. Communicate and coordinate internally regarding proper entry of orders.
- Generate vendor purchase orders and communicate with vendors on lead times and shipping information. Monitor ship dates and react as necessary to meet customer requirements.
- Communicate with sales team, vendors, and customers regarding order status, lead times, ship dates and related questions or requests.
- Organize and prioritize work. Work closely with internal departments to avoid problems and delays. Identify and resolve potential issues.
- Teamwork-works effectively with others,
- Positive attitude about work and others,
- Manages work and time efficiently,
- Willing to, and does, cover in other areas.
Minimum Educational Level:
- High School Diploma
- 4-Year College Degree
Apply for Order Management Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly