Lead Cook -Meadows Bar & Grille
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: Based on qualifications
Directs kitchen staff to ensure food orders are accurately and properly prepared for assigned station. Prepares more complex food items according to standard operating procedures.
- Prepares more complex food items according to standard operating procedures and food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Assists with setup, prep work, and delivery of food products.
- Directs other cooks to ensure food orders are prepared accurately and timely for assigned station.
- Completes all prep sheets.
- Maintains cleanliness and order of kitchen equipment and assigned work station.
- Maintains cooler and storage area.
- Rotates food product to ensure freshness.
If you have questions feel free to contact Nicole Rees at 952/496-6918 or email@example.com opens an email client application
This is a full time, year round position. The restaurant is located off the beautiful Meadows at Mystic Lake Golf Course. This position is full time and comes with many benefits which include paid weekly, medical, dental, 401k, PTO, on site medical clinic, dental clinic, vision clinic, pharmacy, free uniform (cleaned for free) aand much more! We also pay you .50/hr more for any hours you work 4pm-midnight and $1/hr more for any hours worked midnight to 8am.
- Any combination f culinary education and/or cooking experience to equal three years.
- Must pass Cook I test.
- Basic knowledge of sanitation practices, quality control, recipe interpretation, and prep duties.
- On feet or standing 100% of time.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Exposure to varied temperatures between freezers and hot line equipment.