Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Pediatric Home Service has been recognized as a Top Workplace for the past eight years by our employees. We are now hiring!
Title: Home Care Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Hours:Full-time and part-time weekend shifts
Shift: Day/Night rotation
$3K ongoing bonus, wage per hour is based on experience
What you do:
- Make a difference while utilizing your sophisticated nursing skills with high-tech & complex pediatric patients
- Develop personal 1:1 long-term relationships with your patients
- Work independently with 24/7 support
- Use electronic charting
- Get CEUs and ongoing education for free
- As a new grad or experienced LPN nurse… be ready for training (we do a lot of it!)
- Hold the following: BLS, MN nursing license (or in the process of taking the NCLEX)
- See what it’s like to be a licensed practical nurse at PHS!
What we do:
- Reward our employees and home care nurses
- Have fun!
- Help tackle and break down myths about home care ensuring you love your job as a #phspeep
- Work with legislators to get equitable pay for licensed practical nurses working in home care to those in hospitals
- Give back
- Listen: Top Employer
The qualified LPN candidate will have a MN nursing license along with exceptional clinical judgment and high standard for high-tech and complex pediatric patients. Experience in pediatrics and home care a plus, but not a requirement! New LPN graduates welcome! Our licensed practical nurse position requires reliable transportation.
Keywords: children, adolescents, pediatric, metro, twin cities, home care, homecare, child, nurse, rn, youth, minnesota, mn, weekends, night, days, lpn, registered, private duty nursing, pdns, kid, tach, vent, wound; firstname.lastname@example.org
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.