Software Administrator / IT
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Purpose: Act as internal resource eager to make a transformational impact at REE thru use of technology and applications. Perform computer software and hardware duties for information technology (IT), including computers, servers, routers, land lines, cell phones, laptops and other equipment. Act as internal Yardi property management software) specialist.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: Yardi Software
- Act as internal resource for Home Office and off-site locations relating to Yardi issues, changes, new products or systems, and errors.
- Responsible for new property setup and testing new procedures.
- Responsible for Yardi projects, including upgrades and conversions.
- Create Yardi Spreadsheet Link (YSL) reports. Write required code accordingly.
- Maximize use of Yardi software capabilities.
- Create annual budget templates and test models.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: Information Technology
- Support Home Office and off-site locations with connectivity, computer, Office 365, phone/fax, scanner, wireless and printer issues, set up new users, mobile phone setup, SharePoint, etc.
- Stay abreast of latest trends and products to enhance our current technologies and protocols, as it relates to REE strategic goals and initiatives.
- Research internal requests relating to phone and computer equipment, software and information systems issues or needs.
- Prepare and submit Request for Proposals (RFP’s) for equipment, software and other resources relating to IT.
- Submit annual budget information for equipment, software and other resources.
- Schedule and implement annual software updates.
- Resolve software conflict errors.
- Act as internal resource for IT related issues: backup storage, password changes, internet errors, equipment failures, and add/change/delete users.
- Act as internal contact, including contract negotiation, with various vendors, including McNallan and Yardi.
- Maintain inventories relating to IT, hardware, software, system-related information.
- Renew domains.
- Process invoices relating to IT, phone, computer hardware and software.
Non-Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist other departments, as needed.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- 2-3 years experience IT trouble-shooting on PC and in Local Area Network (LAN) environment
- 2-3 years experience with remote access, phone and tablet email and apps
- High level computer skills with numerous software/hardware. Microsoft product savvy.
- 1-3 years experience with Yardi software
Apply for Software Administrator / IT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly