Wardrobe & Retail Supervisor
1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $15.52 - $17.46/hr based on qualifications
Supervises the day-to-day operations of the Wardrobe department and the retail store, ensuring high standards of guest service and successful sales generation, while protecting company assets. Ensures Wardrobe provides clean uniforms to team members in a timely manner according to the department's high guest service standards.
Maintains retail store inventory, cash drawer, coupons, uniforms, locker bags, clothing, stock items, team member personal items, access to confidential information, etc.
- Supervises and assigns daily work to staff. Reviews progress of daily assignments. Ensures proper staffing levels; assisting in maintaining attendance and variance records. Provides training to new and current team members. Completes team member performance evaluations. Coaches and counsels subordinate team members.
- Monitors daily transactions of items loaned or sold within the Wardrobe department and reviews daily entry of data into uniform management system.
- Communicates with team members and management on wardrobe and retail related issues (policies, procedures, accuracy, etc).
- Oversees the cigarette floor sales operation, i.e., cigarette fills, daily shift reconciliations, and cash flow. .
- Performs all functions related to cash register operation including product entries and price changes. Counts and reconciles shift cash drawers. Monitors retail operation to ensure guest needs are served and assets are protected.
- Implements and enforces both Corporate and departmental policies and procedures.
- Ensures retail items and tobacco products are at proper stock levels and available to guests at all times. Collects coin and reconciles feminine hygiene machines located throughout the casino, the hotel, and the DDC.
- Assists with inventory; counting, ordering, receiving, and control of all merchandise.
Requirements: Full Time Supervisory role start time 3:30/4 pm
- Any combination of post secondary education in business or retail related field, supervisory experience, and/or wardrobe or retail experience to equal three years.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak basic English.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, and electronic mail software
- On feet or standing 90% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.