Lead Category Account Manager - Target Media Network
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: JOIN US AS LEAD CATEGORY ACCOUNT MANAGER, TARGET MEDIA NETWORK The Lead Category Account Manager is the day-to-day post-sale lead contact and relationship manager for vendors and internal teams. The Account Management team ensures all program objectives are met from concept through program launch. The Account Management team works with a group of internal Target, external clients and third party partners to ensure the program meets or exceeds our vendor/client partners and Target's expectations.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals as a part of a face pace innovative team. As a Lead Category Account Manager, you'll take the lead as you…
- Partner closely with TMN Lead Media Account Manager and TMN Account Executive team to understand vendor/brand strategic priorities and financial goals by category.
- Lead top-class creative, drive flawless execution with on-time, accurate launches.
- Support, recommend and execute new digital solutions that facilitate additional revenue strategies.
- Serve as post-sales lead contact for vendor/brand clients to ensure program objectives are delivered.
- Use business processes and systems, industry knowledge, and best practices to define project strategy, objectives, scope and requirements based on program strategy.
- Lead resource assignment and agency kickoff for program assignments.
- Effectively present, communicate and manage expectations regarding project and business strategies, statuses, and key decisions within project teams and larger organization; lead issue resolution with partner teams.
- Partner with New Business Development and Ad Operations to drive innovation and support risk taking to enhance the guest experience and drive revenue growth.
- Recommend, evaluate and execute test plans in order to learn in real time.
- Document process flows for execution and identify gaps and opportunities.
- Drive process change and systems solutions to support new and changing business initiatives then, create, market and execute a change plan to ensure a high level of organizational adoption.
- Develop strong partnerships with business and partners in Site Merchandising, Marketing, Merchandising and TTS to maximize resources to drive issue resolution, prioritization development and operational workload
- Bachelors' degree B.A. /B.S
- 7+ years Account Management or Content Strategy in the Digital space with ability to manage and execute multiple large projects.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to share actionable recommendations in a concise and persuasive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maximize relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Be client-centric in approach toward internal and external partners.
- Be solutions-oriented and have the ability to work through escalations and difficult situations independently.
- Ability to articulate and translate client objectives into creative assignment.
- Strategic thinker, strong initiative.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & manage ambiguity.
- Expense management.
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use in marketing.
- Be creative ambassador and steward of the Target brand.
- Passion for creativity, from conceptual thinking to final output.