Project Manager (Scrum)
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Data Recognition Corporation — Maple Grove, MN
Project Manager (with Scrum)
Company cannot provide sponsorship for this positon
No agencies, please
**No agencies, please**
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated project manager / scrum master to join our project management team. The individual in this role would be responsible for being the scrum master on one or more projects. We are seeking a candidate who has proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met.
Position will be located in Maple Grove, MN
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- 3+ years background in a Software Development role (PM, Developer, BA, or SQA)
- 2+ years scrum master experience with a successful track record of delivery
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices. But flexible in approach to make it work for the team, project, or both.
- Knowledge of user stories, continuous testing, automated testing,
- Understand dependencies of other projects within Information Technology
- Independent workstyle, take initiative, resourceful
- Solid verbal/written skills to solve team conflicts
- Provides work direction to scrum team members
- Facilitates team discussions; asks appropriate questions; identifies gaps in user stories and works to have them addressed; identifies assumptions; manages risk; negotiates disagreements; finds creative solutions.
- Coordinates communication with all stakeholders.
- Promotes software quality and helps to ensure quality practices are followed and standards are met.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field OR equivalent experience
- Certified Scrum Mater
- Demonstrated leadership skills; ability to successfully direct the work of others
- Experience in software development or business analysis
- Working with remote team members
- Effective consulting skills; ability to lead group to creative solutions
- Ability to manage expectations and help product owner with scope of work
- Familiarity with change management/release management
Essential Job Requirements:
- Report to work promptly when scheduled
- Be able to work under supervision and accept feedback
- Familiarity with Google Office Suite
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load
- Set and meet deadlines
- Manage multiple job functions simultaneously
- Other duties as needed
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
- Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hour periods of time
- Ability to look at a computer monitor, utilize a keyboard and/or mouse for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds as necessary
DRC retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
DRC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.
Enter Keyword: 2354
**No agencies, please**
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V