Tow Truck Drivers Wanted, Grumps Need Not Apply: $20-$25/Hr, M-F Days
Looking to stay busy this winter? Or maybe you need a permanent position? Jack’s Auto, a small family-run auto recycling business in Crystal, is looking for both! We need two truck drivers to help out from now until April to assist with picking up vehicles, preparing bodies for recycling and moving to the final destination – and one or both positions will likely become permanent. Not too worried about previous experience, but need a clean driver record and a sense of humor, grumpy folks need not apply.
About the Tow Truck Driver position:
- The driver will be responsible for attaching the disabled vehicle to the tow truck or flat bed, collecting required information from seller and moving the vehicle to the next identified location.
- Driver will be asked to assist in the preparation of vehicles for recycling.
- Drivers will interact with customers, vendors and dealer partners.
- Possess a basic knowledge of cars and automotive parts.
- May perform small repairs or assistance with changing tires or batteries in the yard upon occasion.
- Adheres to MNDOT policy and procedure.
- Hourly wage of $20 - $25 based on experience
- Hours M-F, 8am – 5pm CT
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a record of safe driving.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Willingness to work in outdoor conditions through winter months
- Must be at least 21 years old and have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Prior work experience is not necessary, but appreciated.
- Experience in trucking or automotive repair is a plus.
Apply for Tow Truck Drivers Wanted, Grumps Need Not Apply: $20-$25/Hr, M-F Days
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly