Class A Driver
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Reinhart Foodservice Twin Cities Division is a growing company hiring Class A Drivers with a $7500 Hiring BONUS! PEOPLE ARE OUR #1 ASSET.
What sets us apart? Reinhart Runs on Family!
FINANCIAL SECURITY - the average across our Class A Drivers in 2018 is an effective hourly rate of $33 per hour. Earn a minimum effective hourly rate of $24.48/hour or route pay, whichever is greater for the first 6 months.
BENEFITS - medical, dental, vision, 401K (employer match!), life insurance, identity theft insurance and more! Earn discounts on your medical premiums!
FUN FAMILY EVENTS - Ice Fishing, Snow Tubing, Speedway, Picnics, Reinhart Rodeo and more - we love food!
PLEASE CONTACT TRACY DIRECTLY TO APPLY AT 763-428-0384. THANK YOU!
Position Summary: CDL Class A drivers transport products from distribution center to customer locations, unload cased products from trailer to desired customer location, and other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Drivers must have a valid Class A CDL license for interstate commerce.
- Minimum of 1 year driving experience with a Class A-CDL or equivalent military driving experience.
- We are an interstate carrier, by law you must be at least 21 years of age.
- Candidates must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
- Be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and lift and/or move up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to operate a two-wheel cart up and down a delivery ramp.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required
- This position must pass a post-offer background, DOT physical, and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Food distribution/delivery experience.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Deliver the right products to customer accounts, in a professional, safe and timely manner, using a multitude of methods including manual lifting, use of two wheel dolly, ramps, and/or carts in multi-temperature environments.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
Apply for Class A Driver
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly