6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
The Payroll Specialist will assist with payroll processing, system changes, reporting and data analysis, benefits audits and various other payroll related projects. This position works with sensitive employee data that requires a high degree of professionalism and discretion to protect the confidentiality of information.
Technical Job Functions
• Participates and assists in processing payroll for exempt and non-exempt
• Enter payroll data
• Calculate withholdings for child support and garnishments within the federal and state guidelines for wage withholding allowances.
• Ensure accuracy of employee schedules to enable accurate tracking of employee absences and proper labor assignments.
• Perform pay adjustments and retro pay calculations.
• Ensure the timekeeping system is properly functioning.
• Educate and assist all users on the timekeeping system as needed.
• Run appropriate management reports and publish as necessary.
• Assist with manual checks as necessary.
• Answer inquiries concerning payroll or benefits data and/or resolve problems; complete employment verifications.
• Understand and comply with Company policies and how they relate to payroll.
• Assist in balancing payroll-related, period-end general ledger accounts
• Work in collaboration with Human Resources in the processing of new hires, transfers, terminations and employee benefits.
• Performs other related duties and projects as required and assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Associate degree or equivalent training and experience.
• Three-to-five years directly related payroll experience.
• Prior experience with ADP and benefits administration desirable.
• Strong communication skills with high level of organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to manage many tasks at once and work well under strict deadlines.
• Intermediate level experience with Excel and Word.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
If interested, please contact the Faribault office at 507-332-9041,
or email your resume to email@example.com (just click the link!).
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri