Valley Staffing is seeking a person with a strong clerical background to work as an office manager for a local lumber company. This position is a temp-to-hire position, and is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work for a local family owned business. In this role candidates will be expected to handle numerous clerical tasks, and manage the people in the office.
- Process orders from sales office, and determine priority/product used for orders.
- Monitor all ongoing orders
- Process all shipping/receiving paperwork
- Answer phones, fax, email, file paper work, greet drivers, compile production reports
- Monitor/verify time cards, process vacation requests, produce attendance reports
- Order office, and plant supplies
- Organize/maintain plant inventory
- Leadership/Management Experience
- Must Possess a Strong Clerical Background
- Must Feel Comfortable Communicating with Many Different Types of People(Truck Drivers, Lawyers, Co-Workers, Clients)
- Must know How to Use All Microsoft Office Products
If interested, please contact the Shakopee office at 952-445-1180,
or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (just click the link!).
7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
No special skill requirements