Medical Billing Supervisor
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Staffing Partners Inc is searching for a Medical Billing Supervisor for a permanent opportunity with our client! This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization where you can make a difference while working on a variety of projects. This person will be responsible for the design and implementation of processes/procedures surrounding billing, third party payer relationships, credentialing, claims, and collections to ensure that the revenue cycle is effective. The Medical Billing Supervisor is also responsible for quality assurance and best practice implementations. We are looking for someone with 5+ years of Billing Supervisor experience, who is passionate about developing great teams, and is looking to make an impact with an organization. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Maintaining a working knowledge of insurance carriers, payers and processes utilized within the revenue cycle.
- Monitoring and applying for facilities provider enrollment with insurances and with State and County licenses.
- Monitoring insurance vendors’ web-page access and administering staff permissions to these websites.
- Ensuring that billing operations are accurate and efficient and that they are in compliance with government regulations.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring billing processes and procedures.
- Regularly auditing the aging report.
- Performing daily analysis of accounts receivable and cash collections.
- Assisting billing specialists with aged or difficult accounts for resolution as needed.
- Training and development of staff while also performing annual performance reviews.
- Assisting in maintaining 3rd party payer contracts while also negotiating renewals and/or new contract terms.
- Complete month-end financial reporting in conjunction with the Director of Finance and the Controller.
- Oversee the preparation of reporting, including A/R balance, net days outstanding, aging, allowances, cash collections, denial rates and other metrics.
- Work in partnership with the members of the Executive Team, including the President, Strategic Planner, Director of HR, Director of Clinical Services, and Director of Finance.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or a related field.
- 5+ years of management experience in healthcare.
- Considerable knowledge of billing and accounting principles.
- Demonstrated experience managing others in accomplishing goals.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, time management, and strong attention to detail skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities, working independently and taking initiative.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated proficiency in and knowledge of accounting and billing software, and Microsoft Office applications.
Apply for Medical Billing Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly