Registered Nurse, Nurse Line, Marshfield, WI
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is an integrated health system serving Wisconsin with more than 10,000 employees and more than 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, a health plan, and research and education programs. MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield, Marshfield Medical Center – Eau Claire, Marshfield Medical Center - Rice Lake, Marshfield Children's Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
The Registered Nurse, Nurse Line is responsible for triaging incoming calls for patients, assessing needs, giving appropriate clinical options and facilitating requests to primary care providers, specialists, health care facilities, and community resources. The registered nurse functions as a part of an interdisciplinary team in providing healthcare and patient education when appropriate, regarding immediate care advice and preventive health behaviors. The individual will have the opportunity to work from home after an orientation period and demonstration of meeting productivity and quality expectations.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required; BSN preferred
- Three years recent clinical experience in acute or ambulatory care
- Experience with patient interaction on the phone preferred
- Wisconsin Registered Nurse License (unrestricted)
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
Working for Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Inquiries can be directed to Beth Westlund, Human Resources at email@example.com
Apply directly through:
Or visit our career center at https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by position number: MC182037
Marshfield Clinic Health System, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.