Marketing Database Representative
Days: Monday - Friday
Hiring rate or hiring range: Based on qualifications
Maintains guest email database and provides reports and recommendations to identified departments regarding all CMR campaigns.
Assists the Database Marketing Manager in ensuring guest database is appropriately maintained and safeguarded. Must maintain the integrity of direct mailing offers as directed by senior management.
- Work with management to ensure successful execution of all CRM campaigns involving various deployment channels including, but not limited to, US Mail, e-mail, text and push messaging. Responsible for distribution of all CRM projects for events and promotional offers. Offer assistance in designing components of campaigns which includes development of coupon offers.
- Update, monitor and track multiple databases used for all CRM campaigns. Verify the integrity of data and reports while correcting inconsistencies in the data and/or the systems.
- Work to combine, maintain and grow multiple email source databases into one master database. Ensure successful updates and maintain data integrity within the master database.
- Help to identify new potential email marketing campaigns including target audience identification, set-up, deployment, and post campaign analysis.
- Recommend methods to increase return numbers and drive increased gaming revenue.
- Interact with vendors to ensure compliance and quality of direct mailings.
- Assist with guest conflict resolution. (i.e., guests not receiving a particular direct mail coupon offer.)
- Cross-train on direct marketing campaigns to be able to successfully complete all elements of a direct marketing campaign.
- Any combination of post-secondary education and related experience in database and direct mailings to equal four years.
- Advanced proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation and electronic mail software. Must have relational database experience, with SQL Server and MS Access preferred.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse population.
- Excellent time management and decision-making skills.
- On feet or standing 20% of time
- Ability to work outside of business hours for events.