Hunter Hamilton is seeking a professional Cost Accountant to work in the NW metro! This is a newly created, direct hire opportunity with a growing industry leader!
- Manage production cost accounting manufacturing plant
- Prepare production department budgets.
- Prepare and maintain cost accounting rates (labor & overhead absorption rates).
- Resolve any production cost accounting system issues.
- Analyze inventory transactions for transaction problem resolution.
- Ensure inventory cycle counts are completed timely & accurately.
- Prepare assigned monthly journal entries.
- Prepare assigned general ledger account reconciliations.
- Provide monthly production reporting.
- Provide production cost analysis as needed.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA strongly preferred
- 3+ years of cost accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of inventory controls and processes
- Excellent technical skills, including ability to create complex reports (SQL preferred)
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks at once
- Deadline driven