Precious Metal Specialist
Precious Metals Specialist
Use your professional financial guidance sales experience in the precious metals business.
Miles Franklin is a well-established precious metals broker and provider of bullion storage options. Our services bring our clients bullion options to help protect their financial well-being.
Be passionately committed to building positive client relationships to sell bullion products that provide financial security options.
- Outbound calling to existing clients and prospecting for new clients
- Respond to inbound calls and answering client requests
- Creating innovative outreach marketing plans
- Administration tasks supporting the transactions of the clients (sales systems and Microsoft office suite)
- Comprehension of tax law effects
- Proven sales capability in finance related industry
- Business school graduate preferred (focus: finance/business/economics)
- Telemarketing or phone sales experience
- Demonstrated self-starter
- Must be able to pass the State of Minnesota Bullion Representative License requirements
Check out the Miles Franklin website. For consideration of this position send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Precious Metal Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly