7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Inginaire is looking for an Electrical Engineer to work for our client, a medical technologies company, in Little Canada, MN. Our client is committed to innovating life by pushing the boundaries of medical technology and changing the way the world treats chronic disease. This is a year long contract opportunity. Duties
- Participates on engineering teams in completing development projects.
- Leads small-scale design change efforts in support of continuation engineering activities.
- Completes system, analog, digital, and firmware designs. This includes setting and revising requirements and specifications, debugging, testing electrical circuits and systems, and completing documentation to ensure feasibility and verifiability of performance.
- 1-2 years relvent work experience
- Bachelors degree in electrical engineering.