Data Admin Specialist - Join a Forbes Best Employer!
Join the exciting world of unattended refreshment and food solutions with Best Vendors, the largest national account management company in the industry. As part of Compass Group, the 6th largest employer in the world, Best Vendors gives you the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies, learn from some of the brightest and most experienced minds in the industry, and become part of a diverse team committed to providing the best possible service to our clients and customers each day. We are committed to attracting, retaining and developing top level talent—if you’re up for the challenge, contact us today. We think you’ll feel right at home!
Forbes agrees that Best Vendors is a great place to work – Compass Group ranked on Forbes’ 2015 list of Best Employers, and in 2016, Compass Group ranked #33 on Fortune Magazine’s list of global companies changing the world.
A fresh approach to great results
Are you a self-motivated data admin specialist who works well with a team? This position works in a complex department that handles all activities related to managing Client Accounts.
We are looking for a professional with top notch data entry experience, good customer service skills, and accuracy to work on an ERP software program. This entails manually entering invoices, database management, reconciling totals, running data integrity reports, managing department email, tracking invoices and purchase orders, creating client deposits, resolving delivery issues and handling edi error corrections.
- Intermediate-level proficiency with Microsoft Excel Required.
- Proficiency with JD Edwards is Preferred or other ERP system (i.e. SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft).
- Must be able to type 40 wpm, and 10-key accurately and efficiently.
- Good verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, and complete projects and tasks timely.
Education & Experience
- Must have a high school degree.
- Must have a minimum of two years of business and customer service experience in data entry, accurate and fast 10-key skills, reconciling invoice data, problem-solving electronic data integrity issues (i.e. edi issues), and supporting/receiving direction from two or more individuals.
- Preferred experience working with purchase orders.
If you find our company intriguing and the position sounds like a great fit … what are you waiting for? Click Apply Now!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Key words: Data Entry, Data Admin.