Bingo Cashier/Host - Full time
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $12.33 - $13.69 / hr based on qualifications
Applies high guest service standards in explaining Bingo games, selling Bingo packages, issuing bingo paper to floor clerks and answering guest questions to maximize guest purchases and enhance guest casino experience. Ensures sufficient paper and supplies are available on the Bingo floor.
Responsible for cash drawer, supplies and Bingo packages.
- Sells Bingo packages and supplies to guests, while entering transactions into software program.
- Issues Bingo cards to Bingo Floor Clerk as needed. Enters issues, trade-ins and other transactions into software program.
- Posts daily jackpot information and takes daily headcounts.
- Explains bingo games, promotions and events to guests. Answers guest inquires and resolves guest concerns.
- Maintains the order and cleanliness of the Admissions Counter, Bingo desk and Host area. Maintains inventories and ensures adequate supplies are stocked in all areas.
- Audits and reconciles Bingo Floor Clerk accounts.
- Issues change to Bingo team members and guests as needed.
Schedule: Sunday, Thursday, Friday Saturday 11:30 am starts but may also work Cosmic Bingo which means you would start at 5pm. Days off are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to speak, write and read English clearly.
- Must be able to pass basic math skills test and have cash-handling skills.
- Working knowledge of basic computer operation.
- On feet or standing 90% of shift
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs.