Days: Monday - Friday
Hiring rate or hiring range: Based on qualifications
Responsible for the processing, coordination and tracking of all marketing projects. Using our cloud-based marketing operations software (Robohead), reviews marketing requests, assigns tasks and monitors appropriate approval stream for each project based on individual project specifications. Monitors multiple concurrent projects and a high volume of work. This pivotal role works closely with our creative team and acts as the intermediary between the team and all internal clients and stakeholders.
- Coordinates project workflow of entire Marketing Department working closely with Marketing Operations Manager and creative team. Reviews and processes marketing requests. Assigns tasks and deadlines to ensure the workflow pipeline is operating at an efficient level.
- Collaboratively identifies/resolves obstacles in order to maintain project timelines and regulatory compliance.
- Attends all meetings as assigned to report project status and resolve conflicts with necessary departments.
- Performs administrative tasks such as maintaining and archiving completed jobs.
- Occasional tasks.
- Combination of post high school education and experience in a multi-task environment to equal four years.
- Direct work experience in a project management capacity within a marketing, advertising or creative work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse population.
- Proficient in project management skills, attention to detail and timelines
- Experience using project management sofftware
- Ability to re-prioritize, multi-task, and enforce deadlines with an overall sense of urgency by clearly communication verbally and in writing