5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Mrs. Gerry’s Kitchen, Inc, is a leading manufacturer in the Midwest of prepared salads, and sides. We are seeking a full time Technical Director to join our growing team.
- Ensuring that the established product development design, formulation and food process comply with customer requirements and governmental regulatory policy while meeting established pricing, marketing and operations feasibility.
- Will ensure fundamental food safety practices are adopted and maintained, ensuring adequate resources are available to achieve food safety objectives and support the development, implementation, maintenance and ongoing improvement of the SQF System.
- This role is responsible for providing direction to both the Microbiology, Quality Control and Research & Development Departments.
- Must have a B.S. degree in Food Science, Food Engineering, or similar. Must have SQF certification (Level 2).
- Must have at least 5 years of management experience.
- Experience in developing food items.
We offer a complete benefit program including a free clinic, 401K, profit sharing and more.
If you are interested in joining a successful family owned and oriented business send resume or contact:
Mrs. Gerry’s Kitchen, Inc.
2110 Hanson Ave, PO Box 1127
Albert Lea, MN 56007
Pre-employment drug testing and physical are required.
E-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (507) 373-5617
Visit our home page at: www.mrsgerrys.com
Apply for Technical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly