Valet Attendant PT 3rd Shift
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $9.83 / hr plus tips
Parks and retrieves guest vehicles to and from the valet parking area, safely and efficiently. Applies high guest service standards.
- Drives guest vehicles to the valet parking area following prescribed procedures. Driving is an essential function of this job. Team members must adhere to the driving standards determined by the Gaming Enterprise.
- Ensures the vehicle is parked in the assigned space and secured safely with all controls off.
- Delivers assigned guest vehicles by driving vehicles from the valet parking area to the assigned canopy. Checks valet ticket against guests' receipts and assists guests in getting into their vehicles.
- Provides information to guests and answers inquiries.
- Visually inspects work area on a regular basis and reports any unsafe conditions or potential hazards to Valet Supervisor.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Three years' driving experience with a valid driver's license.
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Must be able to pass driving test.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- On feet or standing 55% of shift.
- Exposure to odors/fumes and weather conditions.
- Outdoors 90% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
This position is for 11:30-8am weekends and a day or two during the week.