Clean Room Assembly
Pro Staff is looking for a medical assembler to work for a company located in Chanhassen, MN that produces medical devices. You will be working in their Clean-Room Assembly department, that produces products that help with epilepsy and brain tumors. We are looking for detail oriented individuals who will help provide customers with the highest quality products!
Hours: 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Pay: $16/hour to start
No prior assembly experience required but must have the basic qualifications:
- Hand dexterity, including ability to work with very small pieces (some under a microscope and some not) - requires patience and diligence
- Ability to read/write/communicate in English and follow instructions (job requires reading quality documents)
What to Expect:
- Will build medical products from start to finish
- Will work independently at your own work station; must be diligent and self-motivated. Quiet environment (with radio)
- Must adhere to clean-room PPE/grooming requirements (no-make-up or perfumes) Gown, booties, mask, hair net, and gloves provided
To be considered for this Clean Room Assembly opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com, apply online, or call our office at 952-975-0106.