Customer Service Representative
Pro Staff is working with a wholesale distributor of holiday decorations, including Christmas trees, garland, and lights, in Eden Prairie is currently looking for temporary seasonal assistance on their customer service team! This is a great opportunity to earn extra holiday money and to brush up on your skills. Apply now, project begins November 5th!
Pay: $14-16/hour depending on experience
Hours: Candidates must be flexible working either 8:30 - 5:00 and 9:30 - 6:00, some Saturdays required
- Answering incoming calls from retail customers who are calling to report product feedback, such as damaged, missing or malfunctioning items
- Will ask questions to troubleshoot issues, offer resolution and document calls
- Work closely with warehouse and other departments to ensure replacement items are shipped and/or provide customer follow up if necessary
- A minimum of one year customer service experience, preferably in a call center role but will consider transferable skills from retail, food service, or other industries
- Ability to maintain a professional phone presence and uphold customer service objectives when speaking with callers
- Computer proficiency, including previous database experience
- Accurate data entry skills and ability to simultaneously speak with customers over the phone while typing call note
- Dependability, commitment and on-time, daily attendance
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume to Chanhassen@Prostaff.com, apply online, or call our office 952-975-0106.